Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
City of San Pablo Information Technology Audit, Assessments, Recommendations, and Strategic Plan
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The City of San Pablo is hereby requesting proposals for consultant services to perform the Information Technology Audit, Assessments, Recommendations, and Strategic Plan development.
The scope of work can be found in the Statement of Work (SOW) attached as Exhibit “A”. Interested consultants are requested to include the following information in their proposals:
1. The names and resumes of firm staff(s) to work on this project.
2. Reference related work that best illustrates your qualifications for this project.
3. Provide a written description of the methods you will utilize to successfully execute this project and to maintain a firm cost control of the project.
4. Provide a firm fixed price cost proposal including a copy of your firm’s fee schedule.
5. Contact names and phone numbers for at least three references of local government agencies.
6. Exceptions, changes, revisions, or comments to any element of the standard agreement or insurance requirements.
7. Proposed project schedule indicating dates for deliverables, critical meetings, and the completion of each task.
8. Verification of firm’s ability to act in a vendor-neutral capacity. This may be provided in the form of standard sales literature, mission statement, or industry alliances.
Click link for RFP ATTACHMENT AMENDED
2014 Disaster Recovery Plan
Hardware - City Hall
Hardware - Police Dept
The Finance Director/Interim Information Technology Manager will review all proposals. The most qualified firms may be invited to an oral interview. Should you have any questions regarding this project please do not hesitate to call this office at (510) 215-3021 (Kelly Sessions, Finance Director/Interim Information Technology Manager).