Patricia Ponce, City Clerk
Elected: November 2018
Term Ends: November 2022
The City Clerk is elected every four years and reports directly to the . The legal duties and responsibilities of this office require that the City Clerk attend and record all City Council meetings. The City Clerk's Office, which includes a staff Deputy City Clerk, is also responsible for:
- Maintenance of all city records
- Public Inquiries
- City Council agendas
- Custody of Official City Seal
- Administering oaths
- Municipal elections
- Maintaining Board and Committee Appointments
- Maintaining the San Pablo Municipal Code
Public Meeting agendas and minutes archives are available for the City Council, Planning Commission and Safety Commission.
Click here for information on Municipal Elections, Form 700 - Statements of Economic Interest, Form 801 - Gift to Agency; Ticket & Pass Policy; Form 802s-Ceremonial Role Events and Ticket/Pass Distributions, Claim Form, Public Records Request Form and Voter Information.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Member of San Pablo Childhood Obesity Prevention Advisory Group