Elizabeth Pabon-Alvarado, City Clerk
Appointed to complete term: August 2017
Term Ends: November 2018
The City Clerk is elected every four years and reports directly to the . The legal duties and responsibilities of this office require that the City Clerk attend and record all City Council meetings. The City Clerk's Office, which includes a staff Deputy City Clerk, is also responsible for:
- Maintenance of all city records
- Public Inquiries
- City Council agendas
- Custody of Official City Seal
- Administering oaths
- Municipal elections
- Maintaining Board and Committee Appointments
- Maintaining the San Pablo Municipal Code
Public Meeting agendas and minutes archives are available for the City Council, Planning Commission and Safety Commission.
Click here for information on Municipal Elections, Form 700 - Statements of Economic Interest, Form 801 - Gift to Agency; Ticket & Pass Policy; Form 802s-Ceremonial Role Events and Ticket/Pass Distributions, Claim Form, Public Records Request Form and Voter Information.
- BS at Eastern Nazarene College
- MBA at Golden Gate University.
- Employed as Assistant Controller at Macpherson’s Art, the largest distributor of arts and crafts in the U.S. headquartered in Emeryville
- Served as Board Treasurer of the San Pablo Economic Development Corporation
- President of Eastgate HOA
- Financial Consultant and Administrative Developer/Trainer for Weigh of Life, a women-run, non-profit providing nutrition and exercise classes to low income families.
- Served on the San Pablo Childhood Obesity Prevention Task Force which included coordinating the City sponsored youth 5k run and bilingual healthy cooking classes.