Dorothy has been a San Pablo resident since December 2009. Prior to retirement, she did clerical work for 40 years in the in the medical field. She has been a supervisor in a hospital department or office manager in a doctor’s officers; and a billing clerk.
Appointed: January 2021
Term Ends: November 2026
- Measure Q/K Citizens Oversight Committee
- San Pablo Planning Commission (2018-2021)
- Chair, San Pablo Advisory Committee on Aging
- Chair, San Pablo Senior Center Advisory Board
- Manager, Senior Center Bingo Program
- Former Contra Costa County Advisory Council on Aging
Assistant City Clerk Leticia I. Miguel, MA, MMC, CPMC, is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the department. The Assistant City Clerk is appointed by the City Manager and is the custodian of the official records of the City of San Pablo. The Assistant City Clerk manages the Citywide Records Management Program.
The City Clerk's Department is responsible for:
- Maintenance of all city records
- Public Inquiries
- Preparing agendas and minutes for all City Council meetings
- Processing all public records requests, subpoenas, claim forms, agreements / contracts, resolutions, and ordinances.
- Custody of Official City Seal
- Administering oaths
- Election Administration
- Maintaining Board and Committee Appointments
- Maintaining the San Pablo Municipal Code
- Campaign Disclosure and Election Interest report filings
The City Clerk's Department also serves as the City's Filing Officer for Campaign statements and conflict of interest statements as required by the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC). The Assistant City Clerk is the Election Filing Officer and is responsible for coordinating all City Elections.
Public Meeting agendas and minutes archives are available for the City Council, Planning Commission and Safety Commission.
Click here for information on: