Application Check List
- Complete and Submit the Scholarship Application by Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 5:59 pm
- Answer the essay questions:
- What are your academic and career goals? (Maximum 350 words)
- What steps have you taken to achieve those goals? (Maximum 350 words)
- How will this scholarship help you achieve your goals? How will you use this scholarship? (Maximum 200 words)
- Is there anything else you want us to know? (Maximum 100 words)
- Provide Proof of Residence: Please provide proof of residence by submitting a picture or file that includes your name and address. Examples:
- Identification Card or Driver’s License
- Mail with your name and address
- Pay Stub or 1040 form
- Utility Bill in your name or guardian's name who lives in the same residence as you
- Provide Proof of FAFSA or Dream Act Submittal (if planning to attend a 2-year, 4-year college)
Click here to start your application.
Online applications will be accepted from May 15, 2023 to June 15, 2023.