Welcome to the San Pablo Police Department Citizens Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online reporting system will allow you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you answered "YES" to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the San Pablo Police Department City limits?
- There are No known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State freeway?
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered "NO" to any of the questions please review our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions.
Upon completion of this report you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" indicating that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the San Pablo Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts and Supplements
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page.
Please click on the image or link below to begin your online report.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the San Pablo Police Department
(non-emergency 510-215-3130 emergency 9-1-1;) to file your report.
Click here to begin an Online Report in English.
Click here to begin an Online Report in Spanish.