How do I report a criminal matter?

In most cases, crimes must be reported to the police department or other law enforcement agency that has jurisdiction over the city or county where the crime occurred.  If the crime occurred in San Pablo, it should be reported to the San Pablo Police Department:

Show All Answers

1. Can the City Attorney advise citizens in legal matters?
2. Where do I file a small claims court action?
3. How do I report a criminal matter?
4. How do I submit a Public Records Act (California Public Records Act, Government Code Section 6250 et seq.) request?